MHR is currently accepting new customers for small to large production machining. Contact MHR Inc. for more information.
The Machine Shop at MHR offers a full range of services. We have CNC turning and milling centers equipped to handle 3rd and 4th axis work. Our CAD and CAM software technology supports solid modeling and 5 axis tool path generation. MHR’s premium quality equipment combined with our staff’s years of tool and mold making experience will allow MHR to deliver to you the highest quality of product possible.
Jig, Fixtures, Small Dies, Mold Building, and In house CAD engineering and CAM programming. We offer quick response, quality workmanship and personal service. We invite you to visit us and see what we are all about.
Machinery List and Capabilities:
- OKK vertical machining center with Nikken 4th axis. Travels are X 48 Y22 Z20. 50 taper 10,000 rpm spindle. 25 horsepower.
- Mazak QT250HP lathe 10” chuck 19.8” Z travel 20 horsepower.
- Landis cylindrical grinder- 8” dia x 20”
- Sunnen Cylindrical Hone.
- 4 Axis cad/cam system
- Cadkey design Suite with Solids and Surfacing
- Sodick wire feed EDM
- Charmilles wire feed EDM
- Okamoto 8″ x 18″ grinder
- Drill EDM
- CNC TURNING: Mazak QT 250HP; 10” chuck, 17” cut length
- CNC MILLING: OKK VM5; x40 y20 z20, w/Nikken 4th axis 8”dia. capacity.
- GRINDING: Mitsui 618 Surface Grinder, Landis Cylindrical Grinder 6” diameter by 18” length, Sunnen Hone
- GAUGING EQUIPMENT: 1 – 24 x 34 and 1 – 24 x 36 Surface Plates, 3 Sets .30 to 2.500 Digital Mitutoyo Precision Bore Gauges, 1 x Mitutoyo Height Gage, 0 – 6” DigitalMicrometers.
- DESIGN ENGINEERING SOFTWARE: CadKey, and WorkNC Cad
- CAM PROGRAMING SOFTWARE: Virtual Gibbs, and WorkNC.